.

Saturday, February 2, 2019

Why I Give Back to the Community Essay -- Community Service, Service L

We make a living by what we get, provided we make a life by what we give.- Winston ChurchillI see familiarity service as the key element to my future. I believe that apiece person should leave the world a little break off than how they set in motion it. Community service has held a huge part of my life already. I currently am very involved with a platform called Candlelighters. Candlelighters is a program that works with cancer patients and their families. As a part of the Candlelighters program I have seen many children lose their lives to cancer. Each child has left wing a mark on my heart, and I am a better person for knowing them. All my life I have valued to be an attorney. I had my whole life paved out. I knew what I was going to do and how I was going to get there. These children have taught me ...

No comments:

Post a Comment