.

Wednesday, February 27, 2019

Imagine you are a very lonely person Essay

right absent it has been lead and one-half years since I was sentenced to lock away for four years. My support in jail is re bothy miserable and lonely, because since I came here no one has get hold to see me, my family and all my friends have disappe ared. Today I was sitting progress a visitor area I saw a shell out of people come to visit their relatives, who have been in jail. I mean old age ago, before I came to this broadcast, how I was happy with my family and friends, save no one today is coming to see me. Now I olfactory perception rejected by every one and for me Im very hurt by this. Its night one of the prisoners is sick and no doctors or nurses to help him. I started to reckon how it would be if this happened to me.I remembered days ago with my family, when I was sick, they were always beside me trying to give hope, but in a flash Im disappointed and lonely, because no one will do that, every one who I loved has disappeared. Its a agreeable morning I sti ll desperate, because one of us has coveringed his prison term, his relatives and friends are here to take their beloved one. I started to think, when I goal my sentence, will anyone come to meet me? But I remained silent and started to think back to why all of this had happened to me.5th December 2003 full Diary,Today I finish my punishment I feel happy to finish this, because I know that now I will join my family and friends, whom I havent seen for four years. We are twenty people who are being released from jail today. All my fellow prisoners have been collected by their relatives and friends but I havent seen anyone, although I waited for devil hours, but no one came, I felt sad and disappointed for what is adventure to m me now. I asked myself where all the people were who I had spent my life with before I came here even my family is not here today. I decided to go to my house when I reached there I was floor and speechless, because it had changed and I met other people wh om I didnt know, they told me that they had bought that house two years ago.I was shocked, anger and it was bitter painful to me for what my wife had make I thought, where I will go, because Im homeless now. I went to my brothers house to beg for help but when he saw me, his face changed. I didnt know why. He told me that my wife and kids had moved away after I had been sentenced to jail and he didnt know where they were now.I begged my brother to allow me to stay for a brusque time while I looked for a job and a place to live, he seemed unhappy when I said this. At last he allowed me to stay for three days and after that I would need to queue up somewhere I could go. I went to the room and started thinking about why my own brother was doing this to me I was anger and frustrated for what my brother said. I thought about the time, years ago, when he had stayed with me in my house for three years and tears started to come from my eyes, when I remembered this and compared it to wha t he was doing to me now.20th January 2004Dear Diary,Today I went back to my company, where I was working before I was sentenced to jail. I met a lot of people, who I had been working with, but they didnt have time to talk to me, I felt rejected and unhappy. I remember, when we were working together, we were happy and we were very close, but now they were pushing me away from them. My manager told me there was no chance for me to come back I was shocked and speechless, when he said that. I went back home and started to revere bitterly why I have all the qualifications, but all the companies to which I applied for work turned down my applications.It was a foreclose and sad time I told my brother what had happened to me, but he didnt understand he chased me from his house and said to me, I taket care where you go or what happens to you. I felt subject matter broken, because I never thought that my brother would do such a thing as this. While I was walking down the bridle-path, I saw many people playing and laughing with their families. I remembered my family when we were together and how happy we were. I sat down at the corner of the street and started to think why all of this was happening to me. I stayed there for an hour, in effect(p) thinking what to do, and I decided the only way to overcome this was to move over suicide, because it was all too much.

No comments:

Post a Comment